Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jana Rose Young is Here!

It was a long wait but she finally made it!
She was born 6:32 am on July 2nd.


Daddy is in love!


This is her first picture at home. We are so happy she is here. She is so sweet. There were so many blessings involved with this labor and delivery. I don't have time for details but I will post more info about her birth and more pictures later. We just got home and I think I'm going to go and snuggle with my daughter! Here is the link to her hospital pictures. Make sure to sign her baby book! http://www.chandlerregional.org/Patients_And_Visitors/Online_Nursery/index.htm?&vnMode=details&bId=27683&sDate=2009-7-1&eDate=2009-7-31


10 comments:

bullfrogranch said...

Congratulations Lonni and Shay on your beautiful baby girl. She is so blessed to have a family like yours. Happy July 4th. Love the Reyelts.

Julie said...

She is so sweet! I am sooo happy for you :) I am sure it feels great to be home! Rest up and snuggle all you can with her! I already miss Isaac being that tiny and he's only 5 weeks!

Ricci Harvey said...

Congratulations Lonni, you have such a beautiful family and I am so excited that you finally got a beautiful little girl, she is amazing! Love ya!

Trisha said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy to see some pink in your home. I love the picture of Shay and Jana asleep...it is too precious!

allgirls said...

She is darling!! Im glad that she made it safe and sound. I am sure that she isn't spoiled at all :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! i cant say how happy i am for you guys!!! she is absolutely precious!!!

Brooke Colvin said...

Hooray for pink! I'm so glad you are not pregnant anymore Lonni, and so happy that you finally have your little girl. What a cutie!

Suzi said...

Congratulations Lonni, she looks absolutely beautiful!

Crockett said...

she is just beautiful Lonni! I recognized the bed/chair that Shay was sleeping in. Wonderful aren't they. better than nothing I guess. :) Hope you are doing well and recovering nicely.

christine said...

congratulations! she is absolutely gorgeous. glad she is finally here.