Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jana is 1 month today!!







Jana is 1 month today. She went to church for the first time today. Doesn't she look beautiful?




I love the cross eyed pictures! Shay gets all freaked out when she does it, but I think it's great!



Daddy's little girl! She has him wrapped around her little finger already!








I'm so happy Jana is a part of our lives. She brings so much joy into our home. She smiles at us every once and a while. I can't seem to catch it on camera yet though. I can't believe she is already 1 month old. Time is moving so fast...I wish I could slow it down. Before I know it my kids will all be gone. I love being a mom!

10 comments:

Amelia and Elliott Smith said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I can't believe she is already a month old. I can just tell how much you love being a mom, it's so admirable. Your kids lucked out with a special mom :)

Brooke Colvin said...

She is adorable Lonni. And, yes, she will always be Daddy's little girl. One month already - holy cow! It's no wonder why we hold on to our babies a little longer with each one :)

Amanda said...

She is so pretty. I think that's funny about the crossed eyes. Mike always thinks our babies are blind at first.

Curt & Ricci said...

You two are so beautiful!

Julie and Scott said...

She is so beautiful! I am so happy I got to meet her this week :) She is so tiny! One month went by fast!

Lindsay said...

She is the cutest little girl ever! I hope that my little girl and Jana become good friends! It was so fun to see her in Primary on Sunday, she is so adorable!!

Curt & Ricci said...

Thanks Lonni! I sure will do your pictures! I can't possibly make you guys look bad!

Shannon and Brad said...

What a cute baby. I love her chubbiness already!! Great pictures of her with her parents.

Nettie said...

I love that she has Shay wrapped around her finger. He's such a gentle giant...it's fun to see those pictures. She's so pretty!

Curt & Ricci said...

Thanks Lonni, We are so excited to see you guys too! It's been way too long! Love ya, see you soon!