Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CADEN IS WALKING!! 12/9/08

He let go of Shay and did a complete circle right back to him.
He walked to Titan.


He walked to everyone in the house!


He is so proud of himself! He claps his hands and says yea.


Caden started walking last night. He is 9 months and 1 week. He took a few steps last week and has been working on going from couch to couch, but then last night he just took off. He was walking all over. He was taking about 10 steps. We were all so excited! He is just growing up way too fast!




7 comments:

christine said...

hey! that's so exciting! wow, did all your boys walk that young? it's always fun when they pass those big milestones. he's such a cutie!

Alice said...

oh my!!! You can tell that he is so happy with him self. I love it.

allgirls said...

what a bitter sweet moment... so happy, yet so sad!! he is such a cutie, makes me want another one!!

Shannon said...

What a cutie! I feel the same about Gavin growing up too fast.

Amelia Smith said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he is already walking. Corbin was so cute today. He LOVED looking at the bees.

Ricci Harvey said...

That's so exciting, it kind of gets me teary eyed, I'm definitely a sucker for kids and milestones. Lee and Ruby's baby is walking now, of course he's a year now. Caden is a quick learner!

Jocey said...

Yeah for Caden, he is way too young!!!!!