Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lots of Laughs

Caden loves Orion!
Check out this ROCK STAR!
I love kissing those cheeks!
This is Caden's first bonk. He has a black eye from it. You can't really see the damage in this pic though. The sad thing is... We aren't sure how he did it. He was laying on the floor crying. The only thing next to him was his binki.
He goes to sleep by pulling my hair! It's the only way he will fall asleep. It's a good thing Shay has some face hair! (ouch)

Shay and I are in the Scouts. It's fun to work together. And we are in there with our boys! We have plenty of boys... so we will probably be there for a while!


Poor Caden.... He crawled under the bar stool and sat up. Then he didn't know how to get out.


Corbin is a blast. I love hanging out with him and Caden all day. Lots of Laughs for sure!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Brad and I are laughing and laughing at that barstool picture because Gavin did the EXACT same thing the other night and started crying. We have a picture also. I'll have to post it. Too funny!!

Shannon said...

Gavin also pulls on my hair to fall asleep!